Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Oppa Kitchen @ Swanston St

Visited Date: 29 December 2014

I was hoping that someday there will a new korean restaurant open at Swanston St which is the convenience location. Whenever I crave for korean cuisines, I tend to walk quite a distance in order satisfy my craving. Glad to hear that Oppa Kitchen is in the city now! You may also find another shop name Mr Kitchen along the street too. Don't be confused with Oppa Kitchen or Mr Kitchen. 

IMG_7265-side

This is a place for simple korean lunch and limited meals available. Unlike other places that offer hot soup and variety of dishes which I prefer that way.

IMG_7269

Nice atmosphere with bright interiors.

IMG_7272

Beef Bulgogi Meal Bucket ($10) 
on rice with vegetarian dressing, deep fried potato hash and Kimchi. 

I found the kimchi was bland and lack of marinated taste while the salad was a bit dry. Preferable more dressing  on top of it. Portion and flavours of the beef was rather underwhelming but presentation wise scored. I'm not sure if I will return again but I don't mind give another try for other dishes. 

Oppa Kitchen on Urbanspoon

Oppa Kitchen 

Hours
Sunday to Wednesday: 11.30am till 10pm
Thursday to Saturday: 11.30am till 11pm. 


Till then, 
Little Bits of Now 




No comments:

Post a Comment