Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wa Modern @ Malvern

Before picking up my parcel from post office, I visited Wa Modern in Malvern during lunch hour today. It's located nearby Malvern train station and it only takes 5 minutes of walking distance.

I purposely went there for lunch as they have special menu and price is more affordable!

  photophoto 1

They have nice and cozy environment.  I literally spent an hour here on my own.  

Wa Modern Wafu Beef Burger with chips and soft drinks - $15

photo 3 photo 4

I'm really impressed with the portion of the burger! I wasn't expecting there is egg and bacon. In addition, this is not the ordinary beef patty but homemade patty with good flavours. With the toasted sesame buns, it added crunchy texture. I'm loving this burger and it is good value for money! $15 includes chips and drink, hey why not?! By the way, they have good chips (and it's not oily).

Other options for the burger are teriyaki chicken and katsu. However, the other dishes like noodles and rice will cost above $15 - $25. They also offer a range of sake and alcohol drinks.

If it tastes delicious, i would say it's worth it!

Wa Modern 
15 Glenferrie Road, 
Malvern, Vic 3144.
Phone: 03 9500 8222

Hours 
Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Saturday: 12pm - 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Sunday: 5.30pm - 10pm

Wa Modern on Urbanspoon


Follow me via:

No comments:

Post a Comment