Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Potsticker @ Caulfield

It's ain't easy to find a nice Chinese cuisine in Caulfield area. Sometimes, I would crave for dim sum but I was just too lazy going all the way to the city. Decided went to The Potsticker since it's nearby my place. Also, it was DC's first time of having dim sum!

IMG_0042

IMG_0044

Surprisingly, they serve coffee in a chinese restaurant.

IMG_0045 IMG_0055

I was disappointed that they don't have egg tarts, cheung fun and custard bun. I mean, I never been to a yum cha session without serving egg tarts! Definitely not a best place for yumcha. It seems they are more catering to western customers. Average dim sum but it's quite pricey. It does lack of choice in the menu and nothing has caught my attention for second visit.


The Potsticker on Urbanspoon


Follow me via:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Foodie -Instagram | Personal Instagram | Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment