Recently, I was invited to try out Menulog service which has known as No.1 for online takeaway in Australia. I was so excited when I was given an opportunity to do so!
As we all have noticed that there are increasing number of restaurants started to offer delivery service. Back in the days when I first came to Melbourne as a student, I was underwhelmed that only pizza shops could offer this service.
Well, now see what Menulog has offered to us! Forget about picking up the menu from the restaurants, keeping the menu aside and storing the numbers, now we can order online takeaway! Speaking about recycling the paper too =)
I was a bit hesitant to order online at first. I was wondering are the staffs really checking the computer what has been ordered by the customers? What if they don't, it could be take ages to have my food arrive. Directly calling them for takeaway sounds more convincing to me, but I was wrong!
With Menulog's features, now we can order food online more than 3,500 restaurants around Australia, we could have the widest range of special offers & discounts. In addition, we are able to view most popular and top rated venues in our user ratings section as voted by the people.
So I have decided to try out their service. Especially when comes to winter, I wouldn't want to spend more than half an hour for walking and waiting for takeaway food. It was such a good feeling when I could just have food delivery instead ! Spicy hot meal meal during cold weather, I'll definitely crave for thai meals.
I did a quick searched online based on South Yarra area for thai cuisine and it was easy. By comparing with the ratings and reviews given by the diners, I decided to pick Luck Thai with the highest rating and most reviews under thai cuisine at South Yarra.
Spent less than 10minutes to process everything. I really enjoyed the fact that I could have other options for payment instead of cash only. Score! I'm not longer worry about not enough cash on my hand. After making the payment, I received an confirmation via email and text message. They also informed us that how long is the waiting time for takeaway order.
Surprsingly, the food has arrived in less than half an hour. We have ordered two bowls of coconut rice, crispy pork belly with thai sweet basil and chilli; stir friend chicken with fresh vegetables and their homemade satay sauce. Never could go wrong with thai food.
I wasn't sure about the pork belly dish as I was hoping there is more meat though. I never had thai style pork belly before, so I couldn't judge much about it. Overall, I'm quite enjoyed these dishes and the portion was fulfilling too. We did have some leftover and I packed up for lunch on next day! By the way, their service was excellent !
Thanks to Menulog, it's time for GIVEAWAY !
I have 1 x $20 voucher which can be used with any local Menulog restaurant in Australia.
All you need to do is:
- Answer what is your favourite food; or
- Follow my twitter : @YuenLing_Hayley; or
- Like my Facebook : Littlebitsnow
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
- This giveaway begins June 26, 2014 and ending July 6, 2014.
- The winter will be notified via email and given 48 hours to respond. Otherwise, a new winner will be drawn.
- Total prize is valued at $20 and it is to be used with any local Menulog restaurants and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winner's details may be forwarded to Menulog for prize distribution.
- Voucher condition: Expires 1 month, delivery after winner selection, delivery, credit card and 1 use only.
- Little Bits of Now is not liable or responsible in any way or form of prizes that are subsequently not delivery by third party or arrive damaged or late.