Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday reading : Eat Pray Love

 photo IMG_2024_zpsca55fd9e.jpg

I'm loving the rain in this morning. Went to office for a meeting and I'm not complaining about work on Sunday. In fact, I feel grateful that I'm actually learning something new. Back home and made breakfast. Sitting on the couch and continue to read the chapters. Two hours later, did facial and watched drama. Took a nap. Woke up for lunch and continue reading this book.

It may sounds boring to you but I feel peace today. I always tend to feel uneasy and mind occupied with something else. Anyway, feel mission accomplish that I've finally finished reading this book - Eat Pray Love ! Ashamed to know that I have been on and off when I was reading this book. It took years for me to complete this.

Quote today:
 "Smile with face, smile with mind and good energy will come to you and clean way dirty energy"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment