Saturday, October 20, 2012

#Instagram 4 - Polka dot

Photobucket
Photobucket

Used to be a girl who dislikes wearing a dress. To be honest, it drive me nuts whenever I found out that dress is a compulsory to wear for attending the event. Since I left high school, I probably wore a dress not more than 10 times in 4 years. Anyway, I'm glad that my collection of dresses are gradually occupying my wardrobe. Yay! 

Speaking of the dress, this piece of vintage polka dot dress is my current addiction especially when comes to my favourite colour - BLUE! 

5 comments:

  1. The pokadots are so cute~ >u<

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a $100 Kill City Jeans giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute polka dots, and love the socks with brogues. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, and oh yeah I totes followed you since your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me, you don't have to follow me back don't worry. Btw, I recently did an outfit post in an underground garage; I'm a guy and I'd be featuring crochet shorts and a floral blazer, but I made it sporty, you've gotta' check it out! I promise it's trendy not tranny lol.

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/11/the-i-in-team.html

    ReplyDelete