Wednesday, July 11, 2012

[KL] Morning market in a town

To be honest, I always feel reluctant to accompany my mum going to the morning wet market when I'm back in KL except if I wanted to go out for cheap breakfast. Not to mentioned that I'd rather stand in a particular clean spot and wait for my mum done with her grocery shopping in the specific areas which is selling fresh fish and meat. Trust me, you wouldn't want to walk in if you are wearing slippers.

Photobucket

Apam Balik - thin crepe which is more crispy that you could easily found in the market. I'd normally refer it as "Jin Long Bao" in Cantonese. Nothing beats the traditional taste of crushed peanuts, sugar or/and corns. 

Photobucket

Nasi Lemak. This is a MUST. Don't tell me that you haven't eaten this yet if you travelled to KL. 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket

Yes, They sell chicken alive! 

Photobucket

菜园鸡 means "Village Chicken" which indicated it's organic and these chickens are feed on natural foods.
  

Photobucket


Photobucket

I always amazed with those aunts who actually knows how to pick the fresh chicken. Like HOW? 

Photobucket

Sometimes , not necessarily have to go to shopping complex and buy clothing.
Look, I found some pretty good quality of basic tees in the market !  

No comments:

Post a Comment