Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Circus OZ 2012

Photobucket Photobucket

Dinner at Grill'd. - "Hot" MAMA - Grilled grass fed lean beef, roasted peppers, dill pickle, tasty cheese, tzatziki, slad and harissa paste. 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


If it wasn't student concession, I wouldn't consider going to Circus Oz. It absolutely pricey for the show and I would rather save up and go to musical show! A word of "Circus" being mentioned, we thought of ANIMALS performance! Before the ticket booth is opened, I mentioned that : "I smelled some animals here." Embarrassed enough, there is not even one animal performed on the stage. Is 100% human performance. Ops! My friend keep blaming me after show and said "where the hell of animal smell you got?" Oh well, maybe there is animal surrounding, just not at the circus. As we have seen a better circus, comparing to this, it was literally not up to our expectation. I'd say that the pole dancing was the best performance of the night. It was amazingly good. Probably kids will love the show overall. .

Photos by Kin Meng.

No comments:

Post a Comment