Monday, April 23, 2012

Director suite @ Hotyts Street dance 2 pre-screening

First of all, thank you Nuffnang and Hoyts for the double pass tickets ! I invited Kelly accompany me to watch Street dance 2 pre-screening at Hoyts Melbourne Central since both of us dont have classes on that day.

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We waited at the lounge while enjoy watching the movie trailers.

Photobucket

The seats are sooooo comfy! 

Photobucket

I think we're lucky enough to have a look to Bean Bag cinema as the movie just finished on time!

Photobucket

Welcome to the DIRECTOR SUITE !!! 


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

As you can see, the chair level can be adjusted based on your comfort zone. You even can just press the button for the service! If you need to buy drinks or snacks, just press it, and the staff would come for servicing.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The movie is mad awesome ! I love the dance, I love the music ! It's perfectly ended my Easter break. 
Honestly, I never been to such a exclusive cinema to watch a movie! It's totally a different feeling to me and I'm really glad that I managed to have this opportunity to experience it.

Further information about Hoyts Director suite, please click here! 

4 comments:

  1. enjoy the place so much ++++ the great movie 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are great photos! Hope you had a great night :) - Kimberley (Hoyts)

    ReplyDelete