Sunday, October 2, 2011

Few days ago

P9220769 (2)

Had a walk at 7.30am. Glad that I finally could woke up early in the morning.

Monash Law Library

Monash Law Library 

P9250787


P9250789

Accompanied Jessica to look for a place to stay. Unfortunately, the few rooms that we have inspected were disappointed. I'm glad that she found a place to stay now and she's moving out from my room on this Tuesday. I'm gonna miss her lots! 

Mcd Pineapple Pie

Mcd Pineapple Pie. Yums. 



Kelly Clarkson - What's Up Lonely

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog randomly.. I have to say your pictures are amazing. This place looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog by chance. I like your snapshots.

    Also never know McDs did a pineappple pie, have to find and try it one day, love everything pineapple!

    Anyway, I hope you'll visit my blog sometime :)

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    HANDBAG GIVEAWAY! Enter here;
    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com/2011/11/handbag-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete